Junior Sales Manager
- Work Area: Sales
- Expected Travel: 10%
- Career Status: Professional
- Location: Menorca or Barcelona
- Job type: Regular Full Time
Mabrian is a travel analytics platform that helps industry leaders have abetter understanding of their target markets and stay ahead of majorshifts in demand trends. We use artificial intelligence and machinelearning technology to provide actionable insights by integratingtransactional and behavioural data to cover the full travel cycle.
Thanks to a user-friendly Cloud based platform, companies can quicklyaccess accurate insights to better allocate their resources and improvedecision making by easily analysing massive amounts of data.
We were born in the picturesque island of Menorca, a Balearic island inthe Spanish archipelago where our platform is built and developed. Weare also located in the vibrant city of Barcelona where the operationsteam works.
The Junior Sales Manager’s primary responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, showcasing the solution, preparing selling proposals and closing new business to new customers. He / she will be responsible to feed and handle the first stage of the selling funnel along with the Salesand Marketing team.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Proactive selling tasks. Research and identify businessopportunities according to the established Sales strategy.
- Customer oriented. Understand potential customers’ needs andpossibilities, qualify the business opportunity and define andprepare the service approach.
- Public tenders and RFP opportunities management. Identifyand prepare business opportunities for the public sector. Monitoringand qualifying new opportunities and leading all the proposalpreparation.
- Pipeline planning. Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
- Maintain CRM. system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
Marketing and Communication:
- Sales presentations and proposals preparation. Need to beable to prepare sales and marketing presentations and proposalsfollowing the structure and branding guidelines.
- Communication skills. Need to be able to conduct demonstrationsessions of Mabrian’s solution in a comprehensive way.
- Analytical skills. Musthave analytical skills and practice inmanaging data in order to produce insights. Having a high level ofExcel will be important.
- Market oriented. Must be proactively up-to-date with trends in thetourist-tech sector in order to identify opportunities and threats.
- Proactive in contributing with ideas. Make proposals forMarketing and Communication content.
- Promote and support Mabrian’s promotions and events in theterritory.
- Recent graduate or 1-2 years of experience in areas such as sales,marketing or customer service. Experience in business consulting is aplus, especially in the tourism sector.
- Experience in the Tourism sector.
- Experience in the Tech sector is a plus.
- Fluent Spanish.
- Business level English.
- Other languages are a plus.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Passion for customer service and marketing & sales
- Proactivity and entrepreneurship mindset
- Communication skills
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Presentation skills
- Career growth motivation
- Bachelor’s degree
Apply for this role