Full Stack Developer
SEARCHING FOR A TRULY ‘MABRIAN’ SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Joining our company would make your glass ceiling disappear, requiring you to deal with business challenges which haven’t yet been solved in the industry. Each one of them require solutions which might already exist, as well as some new ones, allowing you to take part of the decision making process by adding your experience and skills.
We are creating new modules in our platform and improving the existing ones that need to be continuously maintained in order to meet industry standards.
Therefore, a good programmer would help the company and co-workers to continue to grow together.
- Location: Menorca, Spain
- Job type: Full time
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- ETL tasks and management: The candidate should be able to perform basic Extract Transformation and Loading operations from heterogeneous data sources and datasets. CSV and JSON handling is a must.
- Data manipulation proficiency: Recognising patterns, summarising large amounts of data and using advanced tools will allow and help our consultants and analysts to make better decisions in an independent way.
- Modern data transfer methods: API Data ingestion, being able to collect data from different APIs and even integrate a new one in our system.
- Databases: basic SQL skills - ORM experienced programmer.
- Object oriented programming: strong knowledge and usage of right data structures.
- Experience coding in mid or distributed teams using a version-control software.
- All skills run in a Linux environment, so systems skills are a plus.
- Minimum Frontend skills are mandatory.
We are looking for a proactive, agile and open minded full stack developer who will be able to understand non-trivial solutions.
- 3-5+ years of coding experience.
- Github repositories, side projects or Stack Overflow rated profiles are really valued.
- English fluency is a plus.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Bachelor equivalent
- Confident with work done
- Software certifications are a plus
Apply for this role