Customer Success Analyst
- Work Area: Customer Success
- Expected Travel: 10%
- Career Status: Professional
- Location: Menorca or Barcelona
- Job type: Regular Full Time
Mabrian is a travel analytics platform that helps industry leaders have a better understanding of their target markets and stay ahead of major shifts in demand trends. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning technology to provide actionable insights by integrating transactional and behavioural data to cover the full travel cycle.
Thanks to a user-friendly Cloud based platform, companies can quickly access accurate insights to better allocate their resources and improve decision making by easily analysing massive amounts of data.
We were born in the picturesque island of Menorca, a Balearic island in the Spanish archipelago where our platform is built and developed. We are also located in the vibrant city of Barcelona where the operations team works.
The Customer Success Analyst’s main responsibility is to provide support in managing the relationship with clients to ensure maximum client satisfaction and secure their renewal. He/she will be responsible for managing a number of clients, although there will always be a consultant to guide them.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Customer relationship management:
- Customer oriented. Client satisfaction as main priority. Actively understand each customer’s current situation, strategy and needs, not only from a tourism perspective, but also from the perspective of the role of Mabrian’s data in their current and future market intelligence ecosystem. Moreover, you will have to regularly monitor the news to identify issues (i.e. new executive appointments, incidents, natural disasters, etc.) which can impact on the client and also to keep up to date with industry trends.
- Analytical skills. Must have analytical skills and practice in managing data in order to produce insights and reports for customers. Having a high competence in Excel will be important.
- Fast learner. Need to be able to grasp fast relevant concepts to adapt Mabrian’s platform to the needs of the client as well as actively demonstrate interest in learning new skills to be able to manage multiple projects in an ever-evolving environment.
- Organised and diligent in back office tasks. Must be able to plan his/her week/day and organise his/her daily time to perform the planned tasks on time. Maintain CRM systems with accurate information on the contacts with the client.
- Proactive in contributing with ideas. Make proposals for improvement of the platform through client feedback, competition monitoring and own suggestions about how the platform can deliver more value.
- Encourage customers to become Mabrian ambassadors, and generate success stories.
- Support the sales team in content generation.
- Promote and support Mabrian promotions and events in the territory.
- Recent graduate or 1-2 years of experience in areas such as data analysis & generation of insights. Experience in business consulting or marketing is a plus, especially in the tourism sector.
- Experience in the Tourism sector will be a plus but is not necessary.
- Fluent Spanish.
- Business level English although fluent English will be highly valued.
- Other languages a plus.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
- Passion for customer service
- Communication skills
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Presentation skills
- Excel skills is a must
- Bachelor’s degree
Apply for this role