Senior Solution Sales Executive
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 50%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Mabrian is a travel analytics platform that helps industry leaders have a better understanding of their target markets and stay ahead of major shifts in demand trends. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning technology to provide actionable insights by integrating transactional and behavioural data to cover the full travel cycle.
Thanks to a user-friendly Cloud based platform, companies can quickly access accurate insights to better allocate their resources and improve decision making by easily analysing massive amounts of data.
We were born in the picturesque island of Menorca, a Balearic island in the Spanish archipelago where our platform is built and developed. We are also located in the vibrant city of Barcelona where the operations team works.
The Senior Solution Sales Executive’s primary responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business to existing and net new customers. The Account Executive brings a Point of View to the Customer engagement; uses all resources to close new business.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
Account and Customer Relationship Management.
- Annual Revenue - Achieve / exceed quota targets.
- Sales strategies - Develop effective and specific account plans to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth.
- Trusted advisor - Establish strong relationships based on knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value. Build a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities and accurate account information and coaching.
- Customer Acumen - Actively understand each customer’s strategy and needs, strategic growth plans, technology and data strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Territory and Account Leadership - Lead designated territory, including accounts, account relationships, prospect profiling, and sales cycles. Encourage all accounts to become MABRIAN references.
- Pipeline planning - Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
- Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap.
- Promote and support all MABRIAN promotions and events in the territory.
SALES EXCELLENCE AND EXECUTION
- Sell value.
- Ability to execute (close business)
- Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales.
- Utilise best practice sales models.
- Understand MABRIAN´S competition and effectively position solutions against them.
- Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
- 5-10+ years of experience in sales, preferably business software solutions
- Experience in the Tourism industry a plus
- Proven track record in sales
- Business level English & Fluent Spanish
- Other languages a plus
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Passion for Solution Sales & technology
- Proactivity, entrepreneurial mindset
- Communication skills
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Presentation skills
- Bachelor equivalent
Apply for this role