Mabrian reinforces its team to accelerate its expansion in Europe, the Middle East and Latin America
- Incorporation of four people to enhance the company’s presence in different regions to offer solutions based on tourism intelligence.
- The team has grown by 20% since 2021, now forming a total of 27 people.
- Mabrian now has a multicultural team with 11 nationalities speaking 10 languages.
Menorca, June 27, 2022. Mabrian, the leading company in big data and tourism intelligence, has reinforced its business development team in recent months to accelerate its expansion in priority areas for the company such as Italy, France, Portugal, Greece, the Balkans, the Middle East and Latin America.
Mary Menchón, Chris Ramaciotti, Parisa Bakhtiari and Catalina Taltavull have joined the commercial team to bring tourism intelligence closer to the many different destinations and markets that want to promote better decision-making based on data and real-time information on trends, tourist satisfaction rates and other relevant indicators for them.
All of them have an international profile with experience in the tourism sector both in the field of tourism bodies and the hotel sector. The new joiners will be responsible for specific regions with a focus on interacting directly with the sector in each of their respective countries or regions to offer solutions based on tourism intelligence.
Mabrian’s current workforce has grown 20% in the last year and is more multicultural than ever. In total, it now has 27 people of 11 different nationalities, speaking 10 languages, distributed in 6 departments. The team is located between the offices in Menorca and Barcelona along with a current growing commitment to a hybrid work model, where face-to-face work coexists with remote work. Santi Camps, Founder and CEO of Mabrian, celebrating that the team continues to grow to help Mabrian expand to more regions, reaching a total of 16 countries where the company currently has a presence, comments: “We want to officially welcome our new colleagues, who are now already part of the Mabrian family. The objective for all of us is clear: turn data and information into answers for our partners, enabling smarter decisions, whilst increasing the efficiency and sustainability of the sector”.
- Chris Ramaciotti is the new Business Development Manager for Northern Europe. He has an international MBA and extensive experience in the luxury hotel sector. For Chris, “the technology developed by Mabrian is a central element when it comes to meeting the needs of a traveler since we accompany destinations and companies so that they can better understand their behavior and adapt their strategies”.
- While Parisa Bakhtiari is the new Business Development Manager for the Asia, the Middle East and Africa areas. A telecommunications engineer with a background in tourism, she has spent many years of her career focused on the travel industry. “I am passionate about exploring data in tourism, and with this passion I am dedicated to facilitating the incorporation of tourism intelligence in tourism policies and strategies, whilst helping the sector to take advantage of the opportunities of big data.”
- Mary Menchón is Mabrian’s Business Development Manager for Spain, Portugal and LATAM. Trained in tourism andcommunication, her work experience has focused on the tourism sector from different perspectives. “At Mabrian, a company that I have known since 2018, I know how to provide the vision of working and implementing the use of big data for DMO’s from scratch, since I myself experienced that process. For me, being able to help tourist destinations implement this tool and being able to continue contributing my part for the recovery of tourism is my greatest motivation”.
- And Catalina Taltavull is Mabrian’s new global public procurement coordinator. She has a mixed profile between aeronautical engineering, business development and extensive experience in the tourism and accommodation sector. Her functions at Mabrian are summed up in her own words: “We are facing the birth of a new service sector for tourism managers: Tourism Intelligence. The highly unstable context that the sector is facing makes administrations increasingly see the need to professionalize and have information to make better decisions. At Mabrian what we have is a solution developed and approved with more than five years of experience in the market, ready to provide an agile solution to the sector.”